Legal Practice Areas
Ethical Chicago personal injury lawyers who can help you resolve a variety of matters
No two personal injury cases are the same. The experienced Chicago personal injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Newman, Boyer & Statham, Ltd. understand this better than anyone, as they have handled literally thousands of personal injury cases over the years throughout the state of Illinois involving a variety of injuries and just as varied a set of statutes and laws.
Types of cases we handle
When seeking a personal injury lawyer in Illinois, you want someone with experience in cases that involve the same kind of injury you have suffered. At The Law Offices of Newman, Boyer & Statham, Ltd., we skillfully handle the following kinds of personal injury cases:
- Car accidents. Our Chicago personal injury lawyers understand the ins and outs of motor vehicle and car accident cases. We can help ensure your right to financial compensation is protected when you have been the victim of such an accident.
- Slip and fall cases or premises liability. Someone who owns or maintains a property has a certain duty of care to maintain that property so that it does not pose a threat to people who lawfully use it. If those responsible fail to meet this obligation, someone injured by unsafe conditions on the property may be entitled to legal damages under the concept of premises liability.
- Medical malpractice. Like property owners, medical professionals also owe a duty of care to those who use their services. A medical practitioner who fails to meet this care of duty may be liable for injuries suffered by his or her patients under medical malpractice law. Birth injuries often lead to malpractice cases.
- Workers compensation. Business owners and employers are usually protected from lawsuits when their employees are injured in the regular course of their work. Likewise, employees are protected from having to bear the financial burden of an occupational injury or condition. This protection comes from workers compensation insurance, which most employers are required to carry.
- Products liability. Designers, manufacturers and marketers of products owe their consumers the peace of mind that when they use products in the prescribed manner, they will not suffer harm. When such parties negligently endanger consumers, they may be found guilty of products liability law.
- Catastrophic injuries. Some victims suffer injuries so severe that they have no hope of ever fully recovering. When such injuries occur, a special set of catastrophic injury laws come into play.
Trustworthy Chicago personal injury lawyers providing the peace of mind you need
The Illinois injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Newman, Boyer & Statham, Ltd. bring more than 150 years of combined experience to every case they handle. Whether you need a general practice personal injury lawyer or something as specific as a Chicago birth injury lawyer, we can help. Contact us at 312.443.1998 or online today for a free initial consultation.