Stephanie L. Hovanec
1 S. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606
|Areas of Practice||Education||Affiliations|
Ms. Hovanec received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, from Saint Xavier University, Chicago, Illinois in 2001 and her Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2005. She has been licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois since 2005 and is also licensed to practice in the United States District Court of the Northern District of Illinois.
Ms. Hovanec has been with The Law Offices of Newman, Boyer & Statham, Ltd. since 1999. She concentrates her practice in representing plaintiffs in personal injury and premises liability cases.
Ms. Hovanec is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois Bar Association and the Chicago Bar Association.
- Personal injury
- Premises liability
- Auto accidents
- Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, 2005
- Saint Xavier University, Chicago, Illinois, 2001
Bachelor of Arts
Honors: summa cum laude
Major: Criminal justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice